Pensacola Mom Collective is excited to bring you our 2nd annual Guide to Pumpkin Patches! Nothing says fall quite like pumpkins and with the countdown on for Halloween, now is to time grab one. If you have not made it to your closest pumpkin patch yet, we have rounded up a list of locations in our area.
Do you have one to add? Let us know in the comments!
Area Pumpkin Patches
St. Luke United Methodist Church (1394 E. Nine Mile Rd.)
- Tentatively opening by October 18th based on pumpkin delivery
- Monday – Saturday 10am-7pm
- Sunday 11 am-7pm
Cokesbury United Methodist Church (5725 N. 9th Ave.)
- Opening date has not been announced based on pumpkin delivery.
- Daily, 10am-7pm
First Baptist Church of Beulah (5805 Beulah Church Rd.)
- Opens Sunday, October 3rd
- Hours, 11am-7pm
Bailey’s Produce and Nursery (4301 N. Davis Hwy)
- Monday-Saturday, 8am-7pm
- Sunday, 10am-4pm
- Not a pumpkin patch but if you’re looking for beautiful, large pumpkins, you will not be disappointed.
First City Art Center (Held at Blue Wahoos Stadium, 351 W. Cedar St.)
- Glass & Ceramic Pumpkin Patch
- October 9th only, 2pm-6pm (wahoos Stadium)
- Early admission tickets available for purchase
St. Paul United Methodist Church (4901 Gulf Breeze Pkwy)
- Opens Monday, October 11th.
- Open Daily starting at 12pm.
Allen Memorial United Methodist Church (206 Pace Pkwy.)
- Opens Friday, October 1st
- Monday – Saturday, 9am-7pm
- Sunday, 12pm-7pm
Holland Farms (2055 Homer Holland Rd.)
- Opens Saturday, September 25th
- Monday – Saturday, 8am-6pm
- Sunday, 9am-6pm
Sweet Season Farms (2260 Horn Rd.)
- Opens Saturday, October 2nd
- Saturday, 9am-5pm
- Sunday, 11am-5pm
- October 22nd & October 29th late night hours, 6pm-9pm
*Please check ahead for any time changes or weather closures.
We hope our Guide to Pensacola Pumpkin Patches and local farms provides lots of fall fun for your family!