Recently, I have fallen back in love with books and the peaceful therapy that only reading a good book can offer. More than the fascinating characters and eclipsing stories, I have loved the connection I have shared with friends while recounting our memories through our reads.
Out of the dozens I have read this year, I am sharing some of my favorites. In no particular order:
- The Idea of You, Robinne Lee (Contemporary Romance)
- It Ends With Us, Colleen Hoover (Heavy Romance)
- ACOTAR series (5 books), Sarah J. Maas (Fantasy and Romance)
- If you loved the Twilight series, you will love these books!
- The Love Hypothesis, Ali Hazelwood (Contemporary Romance)
- The Winemaker’s Wife, Kristin Hamel (Historical Fiction, Romance)
- The Hating Game, Sally Thorne (Contemporary Romance)
- Beach Read, Emily Henry (Contemporary Romance)
- The Lion’s Den, Katherine St John (Suspense, Thriller)
- The Mr Series (3 books) TL Swan (Romance)
- Reminder’s of Him, Colleen Hoover (Heavy Romance)
If you enjoy book reviews, follow @beachreadsandbubbly on IG for recounts and ratings for books of all genres. Her account has fanned the flame of my reading obsession.
Have you read any of my favorites yet? I would love to hear what your thoughts are or if you have any favorites to share with us!
And be sure to join the Pensacola Mom Collective Book Club! This is a low-key, laid-back group that reads a book and gets together (either in person or online) on a bi-monthly basis. So far this year, we have read “Beautiful Country” by Qian Julie Wang, “The Girls Who Stepped Out of Line” by Mari Eder, “The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue” by V.E. Schwab, and “Every Last Secret” by A.R. Torre.