Along with our friends at Alpha-Lit Pensacola, we are excited to bring you the Pensacola Date Night Guide…
Just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Whether you plan a day date or a date night, spending time with your significant other provides a much-needed break from the hustle and bustle of day-to-day tasks. We hope you find a new favorite spot from this list.
A big “shout out” to our Sister Site, Dayton Mom Collective, for the inspiration!
• Try rock climbing at Weatherford’s Pensacola
• Rent mountain bikes and discover a new path during a guided tour with Pensacola Mountain Bike Tours
• Grab an ax and test your aim at Grizzly Axes
• Feed the giraffes, hop on the train, and experience the budgies at Gulf Breeze Zoo
• Visit the turtles at Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center
• Support the team at Wildlife Sanctuary of Northwest Florida by taking a self-guided tour
• Learn about parrots and other species of birds at Uncle Sandy’s Macaw Bird Park
Art & Music Buffs
- See a play at the Pensacola Little Theatre (BOGO Free tickets to any production with your PMC VIP Card)
- Check out what’s new at the Pensacola Museum of Art
- First City Art Center has classes and workshops for beginners to advanced artists
• Create a new painting for your home at Painting with A Twist
- Select a project and start crafting at Pinspiration Pensacola. Check out the splatter room for a little messy fun!
- Pull the paintbrush out and paint pottery at Sunny Days Family Art Studio
• Visit the library closest to you, grab a new book, and hit the park to read together
• Attend a book signing by a local author at Bodacious Bookstore & Cafe
• Join a book club together and dedicate time to read and discuss
Brewery Fans & Bar Hoppers
Check out one of our local breweries or cocktail lounges and find a new favorite!
- Bamboo Willie’s Beachside Bar
- Big Top Brewing Company
- Blend Lounge
- Cask & Flights Wine Tasting Room
- Emerald Republic Brewing
- Garden & Grain
- Gulf Coast Brewery
- The Kennedy
- A Little Madness Brewing Company
- Odd Colony Brewing Company
- Old Hickory Whiskey Bar
- Pensacola Bay Brewery
- Perfect Plain Brewing Co.
- The Sandshaker
- Seville Quarter
- St. Michael’s Brewing Company
- The Well
• Test your knowledge with drinks, and trivia at World of Beer on Friday Nights
• Arcade games and cocktails are a fun way to spend an evening. Check out Play Pensacola for both
We love our festivals in Pensacola. Grab a sitter & enjoy a date at one of your favorites.
- Foo Foo Fest
- Pensacola Crawfish Festival
- Pensacola Seafood Festival
- Gulf Coast Summer Fest
- Pensacola Jazz Fest
- Great Gulf Coast Arts Festival
• Follow Great Southern Restaurants and plan a date around their annual restaurant weeks, events, and happy hours
• Spend your Saturday strolling through Palafox Market grabbing your fresh produce and baked goods
- Pensacola is the home of delicious cuisine with everything from food trucks to fine dining. Here are some favorites:
- Union Public House
- Agapi Bistro + Garden
- Lucy’s in the Square
- The District
- Khon’s on Palafox
- Nomadic Eats
- Restaurant Iron
- Global Grill
- George Bistro + Bar (get a complimentary glass of Bubbles with your PMC VIP Card!)
- O’Zone Pizza PubThe District
- The Wine Bar on Palafox
- Tacos Mexicanos
- Troubadour (Thursday-Saturday; reservation only)
- Grand Marlin Restaurant & Oyster Bar
• Visit the downtown museums and take a guided or self-guided tour offered through Historic Pensacola
• Explore Fort Pickens Gulf Islands National Seashore. Bonus: it’s accessible by car or boat
• Arcadia Mill Archaeological Site offers exhibits, displays, and nature trails. Bring a lunch; there’s a picnic area too
• Take a drive to Fairhope, Alabama, and stroll around the adorable town
• Try out a ballroom dancing class together at Fred Astaire Dance Studio
• Rent a hotel room on the beach for an overnight staycation. The offseason is a great time to get a good deal and avoid the crowds
• Enjoy a flick at one of our many movie theaters while sharing a large popcorn and lots of candy
• Explore Pensacola Cinema Art, where they show art films, short films, and documentaries
• Take a drive to Fort Walton for dinner and a movie at Suds n Cinema
• Enjoy a movie night at home after the kids go to bed re-watching favorite movies from your childhood
Need a Laugh
• Check out IMPROVable Cause monthly improv comedy show
• Keep an eye on the calendar at Pensacola Saenger Theater. Several comedians are on the schedule for 2022
• Grab a coffee or tea a Bodacious Brew and walk down Plaza de Luna
• Treat yourselves to a gourmet chocolate bar and make fancy S’mores in your own fireplace or firepit
• Pack a picnic and visit Bartram Park. Enjoy the incredible water views and walking trails!
• During the spring & summer, watch the sunset and listen to music at Bands on the Beach
• Bring out your competitive side and challenge each other to your favorite board games while indulging in your favorite snacks and beverages.
• Enjoy peanuts, popcorn, and crackerjacks while taking in a Pensacola Blue Wahoos game at Maritime Place.
• Bundle up & watch the Pensacola Ice Flyers play at the Bay Center.
• Grab your baseball bat and hit the batting cages at Pipeline Sports Performance.
• Our UWF Argo athletes would love the support as you cheer on your favorite sport.
Dessert! The most important meal of the day!
- Craft Gourmet Bakery
- Chrisoula’s Cheesecake Cafe
- Adonna’s Garden Street Café & Bakery
- J’s Bakery & Cafe
- Smallcakes Pensacola: A Cupcakery and Creamery (10% off with the PMC VIP Card)
- Frosty World Gelato
- TASTEbuds: Sweet Treats & Ice Cream
- AJ’s Market & Ice Cream
- Bubba’s Sweet Shop
- Kilwins Pensacola Beach