Pensacola Mom Collective, in partnership with Autumn Beck Blackledge Attorney At Law, has compiled this AREA Nonprofit Guide featuring organizations that aim to have a positive impact on the lives of women, children, and families in and around our area.
Whether you choose to give your time, money, or other resources, these organizations will help you touch the lives of many throughout the area.
The non-profits listed are organized by Escambia and Santa Rosa counties below.
Autumn Beck Blackledge, Attorney At Law
Autumn Beck Blackledge has been practicing law for over 16 years and started her own firm in 2014 practicing exclusively in Marital and Family law. She is a Pensacola native and graduate of Tate High School and Florida State University and FSU College of Law.
Autumn is active in the community and has a gift for networking and community fundraising. She serves on various community boards including Sacred Heart Hospital Foundation and Pensacola Little Theater. She is most proud of her own family, her husband Peyton and their 5 children, Ashton, Irelyn, Ella, Bryre and Cov.
- Covenant Care & My Wish– Our covenant is to improve the quality of every life we touch by providing comprehensive support, personalized care, and honoring the wishes of our patients and families. Covenant Care created My Wish to help seriously ill children, adults, and families create magical memories. Wishes are funded by a network of generous community donors and fulfilled by Covenant Care.
- Pensacola’s Finest Foundation – Supporting the men and women of the Pensacola Police Department and its mission.
- FavorHouse– FavorHouse of Northwest Florida is the only Certified Domestic Violence Center serving DV victims in Escambia And Santa Rosa Counties in Florida. We are also dedicated to educating the community and spreading awareness of the signs of domestic violence.
- Ronald McDonald House– RMHC serves children & families worldwide through family-centered programs which promote health & togetherness. We provide millions of overnight stays annually for families with ill or injured children receiving medical care.
- Called2Rescue, Inc.– Called To Rescue has helped free over 1,400 children from sex trafficking and abuse worldwide and serves on a local level also.
- The Global Corner, Inc – The Global Corner is Bringing the World to Life – One Child at a Time. Introducing children of Northwest Florida to the languages, customs, and cultures of people around the world—and improving global competency in the process.
- Greater Pensacola Symphony Orchestra Inc.– The mission of the Pensacola Symphony Orchestra is to promote the well-being of the Greater Pensacola community through excellence in live symphonic music and lifelong learning through engaging musical activities.
- Phoenix Learning Academy – We develop high-quality academic skills, respectable behaviors, and positive attitudes in all students. We strive to increase the student’s comprehension and mastery of core academic, communication, and social skills.
- Pensacola MESS Hall– We inspire curiosity, experimentation, and creative problem-solving through the exploration of math, engineering, science, and stuff.
- Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Northwest Florida– The mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships (mentors) that change their lives for the better forever.
- Valerie’s House Pensacola– A peer-to-peer grief support program in the Pensacola, Florida area focused solely on helping children grieve. Valerie’s House provides a loving place for grieving families in Pensacola and the surrounding areas.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northwest Florida – Create and support one-to-one mentoring relationships that ignite the power and promise of youth.
- Camp Fire Gulf Wind, Inc. – Camp Fire is a unique experience for children in the Pensacola, Milton & Century, FL areas. Our program offers everything from VPK programs to summer camps, childcare programs, and after-school care for children. We strive to provide an engaging and fun-filled learning environment for children to enjoy.
- Ballet Pensacola, Inc. – Enhancing the cultural life of our community through excellent dance training and quality dance performances.
- Capstone Adaptive Learning and Therapy Centers, Inc. – Advancing the independence of children and adults with a spectrum of abilities and disabilities.
- YMCA of Northwest Florida– Strengthening community is our cause. We believe that positive, lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our kids, our health, and our neighbors. That’s why we focus our work in three areas: Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility
- Opening Doors Northwest Florida, Inc.- EscaRosa Coalition works to prevent and eliminate homelessness in Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties.
- Gulf Coast Kids House– A child advocacy center in Escambia County offering comprehensive services for child victims of abuse.
- Council on Aging of West Florida, Inc. – Dedicating each day to serve, support, and advocate for aging adults in Escambia and Santa Rosa counties.
- Mr. Robbins Neighborhood– Educating aspiring youth and collegiate athletes on education & career paths related to sports. MRN believes it is imperative to support young athletes in achieving their full athletic potential as players while also educating them.
- Baptist Healthcare Foundation– The Baptist Health Care Foundation was created in 1975 to develop philanthropic resources to improve health and human services for our community.
- First Tee of Gulf Coast– To positively impact the lives of young people by promoting character development and life-enhancing values through the First Tee’s ”Life Skills Learning Experience” and the game of golf.
- Pensacola Habitat for Humanity– To provide homeownership opportunities to families in Pensacola, Milton, and Gulf Breeze by building affordable homes with family partners.
- Pensacola Little Theatre– PLT is a nonprofit community organization providing theatrical experiences that entertain, enrich and educate adults and children who live in or visit Northwest Florida.
- YMCA of Northwest Florida– YMCA is committed to strengthening our community through youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility; we welcome a diverse membership that includes all ages, genders, races, religions, abilities, and incomes.
- Rally Pensacola– Rally Gulf Coast works to raise awareness, support families, with kids fighting cancer and raise funds for childhood cancer research.
- Autism Pensacola– An organization that exists to educate and connect individuals and families to answers that matter: information and resources that help them make more informed decisions, and build and strengthen relationships.
- Independence for The Blind of West Florida– To empower the Blind and Visually Impaired in Northwest Florida to achieve Maximum Independence.
- The ARC Gateway– The Arc mission is to provide life-enhancing services for more than 1,200 children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in our community.
- The Studer Community Institute– SCI is focused on improving our community’s quality of life.
- Capstone– Capstone’s mission is advancing the independence of children and adults with a spectrum of abilities and disabilities.
- Pensacola’s Children’s Chorus– PCC has sought to inspire and transform the lives of young people through music and the performing arts.
- Children’s Home Society– Building bridges to success for children. Every day in our community, children and families face complex, heartbreaking challenges. When they need help, they turn to us.
- Manna Food Bank– Manna Food is a local, grassroots nonprofit organization dedicated to fighting hunger in Escambia & Santa Rosa Counties.
- Ascension Sacred Heart Foundation– The SHF is dedicated to developing funds to support the many different missions of the Sacred Heart Health System ministry and has a long-standing tradition of meeting the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of patients.
- WSRE– A Public Broadcasting Service member station, licensed to the Pensacola State College Board of Trustees, delivering quality PBS programming, local content, and educational outreach services.
- Legal Services of Northwest Florida– LSNF provides free legal assistance to low-income and other vulnerable individuals and families in civil legal matters, such as domestic violence, eviction, foreclosure, family law, consumer law, and tax debt.
- Health & Hope Clinic– We are a comprehensive, volunteer-based healthcare clinic that provides access to primary care doctors, specialists, medications, diagnostic testing, laboratory, and patient education.
- Pace Center for Girls – Pace provides girls and young women an opportunity for a better future through education, counseling, training, and advocacy.
- Food Raising Friends– Northwest Florida’s prominent nutritional bridge for children during school breaks. We provide food to children and their families at risk of hunger.
- Leaning Post Ranch– The mission is to provide equine-assisted activities and therapeutic riding to individuals with disabilities and at-risk youth in Northwest Florida. We offer health, hope, and healing through horses.
- My Father’s Arrow– A ministry to orphans with a therapeutic residential program and private school for children from hard places. We provide advocacy, provision, and support to children affected by the trauma of abuse, neglect, and abandonment.
- Friends of the Panhandle Butterfly House and Nature Center– Increase the public’s awareness of butterflies and the important role they play in the environment.
- Vision of Hope– A non-profit, Christian-based organization where young adults with developmental disabilities learn life skills, and receive vocational training, job placement assistance, and other services and support they need to fully develop their potential.
- Santa Rosa Kids House– To deliver a well-coordinated and multi-disciplined response to child abuse in an environment that puts the needs of the child first
- Navarre Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center – Giving sea turtles more tomorrows through conservation, education, and research.
- Sportsmen Givin’ Back– Non-profit that provides outdoor experiences for sick children and wounded warriors.