We’re excited to share the 2022 PMC Summer Camp Guide!
Please continue to check back as we will be updating this with more information as new camps are added and we move closer to summer.
Here are a few tips before jumping in:
- Weekly rates are listed in this guide but check the links for additional costs. Some camps require one-time registration or supply fees, while others may charge extra for field trips or snacks.
- If the camp you are interested in is full, but the waitlist is available. Do it! I have had many friends get a spot for their children after jumping on waitlists.
- Do not show this full guide to your child. We have really fun camps offered in our area; they may want to attend everything. Narrow down the list to a handful then bring your child/children into the conversation to determine the best activities for your family.
- Creatisphere Art Camp – First City Art Center: Week-long camps for grades 1st-5th begin on May 30th from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. (before & aftercare available); $240-$265/week.
- Little Prodigies Arts Summer Camp – Ages 2 to 10. Courses offered in music, art, drama, dance, and gymnastics in a fun, safe environment between 7:30am and 4:30pm.
- Pensacola Little Theater Summer Camp – Available for ages 4-15, dates/times determined by age.
- Mixon Magic Performing Arts Camp – Ages 3 & up, days/times based on age group. Starting at $100/week.
- Ballet Pensacola – Weekly sessions for ages 3 through 10; prices start at $150/week.
- Discovery Day Camp at Pensacola Christian Academy – Available for campers who have completed grades 1-6. Camp hours are 8am to 3pm (extended care available). $150/week; includes activities, lunch & snack.
- Autism Pensacola Kids for Camp – June 15th-July 20th, Monday through Thursday from 9am to 2:30pm.
- Waterboyz Skate Camps – Available weekly during June & July.
- Play Pensacola offered by City of Pensacola – Various locations and themes, starting May 31st. Sign-up goes fast, so move quickly for these camps.
- Kidz Pointe Summer Camp at Marcus Pointe – Available starting May 23rd for ages 5-12. Camp hours are 8am to 3pm (extended care available); $150/week.
- Pensacola Mess Hall – Themed weekly camps, offered for either a half-day or full-day. Prices range from $24/day to $150/week based on the days and times selected.
- Choose Your Adventure Camp at The Little Gym of Pensacola – Available for ages 3-12.
- Challenger Sports International Soccer Camp – June 6th – June 10th. Times based on age group; $119-$157/weekly rates.
- Episcopal Day School Summer Camp – Weekly sessions for PreK3 through 1st grade and 2nd through 8th grade. Sessions run from May 31st through July 28th. Full-day ($240) and half-day ($155) camps are available.
- Camp CLA at Creative Learning Academy – Offerings in sports, enrichments, and creative camps. Camp runs from June 13-July 22, 2022, and is for 4 year olds-8th graders. Choose from half-day or full-day options. After care from 3:00-5:00 pm is offered ($100 a week).
- UWF Explore Camps – Weekly camps with different science and art themes starting on June 6th. Prices vary by camp. These are all held at the UWF campus except for one in Gulf Breeze.
- Pensacola Cooks– Weekly camps for kids ages 6-12. These classes are fun, hands-on and very interactive. The kids eat what they cook and learn all about different foods. Prices vary but range in the $225 a week.
- Pensacola Yacht Club Sailing Camp – Weekly camps for ages 6-13; 9am-3pm. $375/week (after care available until 5pm for an additional charge). Discounts are available for PYC members, multi-week registrations, and siblings.
- Roger Scott Tennis Center– Weekly camps for ages 5-12. Classes are 9am – 2 pm Classes include tennis instruction, swimming, and a Chick-fil-A lunch. Call to register. 850-912.4103.
- RG Tennis Center– Tennis summer session lessons available for kids in the late afternoon 4:30pm – 6:00pm. You sign up for 1,2, 3, or 4 days a week and the price varies depending on the days signed up. Classes run for 7 weeks. The first session begins on MAY 10 and goes through JUNE 26th.
- Catholic High Athletic Summer Programs 2021– See the website for more information as it becomes available. They offer camps for Baseball, Volleyball, Cheerleading, Girls Basketball, and Girls Lacrosse. Prices vary depending on sports and dates are offered at various times.
- Camp Fire Kids – June 7th through August 6th (6:30am-5:30pm) for ages 5-10; $105/week (plus $25 registration fee and a one-time $75 activity fee). Two snacks are provided each day.
- MSP Summer Camps at Montessori School of Pensacola – There are two sessions broken into 9 exciting different themed weeks (including art, music, and science) (June 6-July 1 and July 5-29, with a final week Aug. 1-5). You can sign up by the week or by session. Times offered are 8-11:30, 8-2:30 (11:30 on Fridays), or 7-5:30.
- Pensacola Children’s Chorus “Sing in the Summer” – Two weeks of a week-long musical camp, one week of dance camp, and one week of choral camp. There is also an offering in July for those with cognitive, physical, and behavioral exceptionalities to participate in music and fun!
Pace / Milton
- West Florida Baptist Academy Conqueror Day Camp: Available May 31st – July 29th from 7am to 3pm, extended hours available. Ages 3-12; $100-$150/weekly.
Gulf Breeze / Pensacola Beach
- Innerlight Surf Camp – Offered 3 days/week, starting May 31st for ages 7 and up; $180/week.
- Winshape Camp for Communities – offered July 25th – 29th, beginning at 8am for campers who have completed grades K-8th; $224/week.
- Challenger Sports International Soccer Camp – offered July 25th-29th. Times based on age group, half-day & full-day options available for ages 3-14; $108-$207/weekly rates
- Waterboyz Surf & Skim Camp – Available weekly during June & July.
- UWF Explore Camps – Weekly camps with different science and art themes starting on June 6th. Prices vary by camp.
- Gulf Breeze Presbyterian Church – Offered weekly from 7:30am to 5:00pm for preschool and early elementary students; $125/week.
- Camp Beckwith (Fairhope, AL) – Dates & prices determined by grade level completed.
- Camp O’ Pines (Molino, FL) – Offered for ages 8-12, weekly starting June 19th. $210-$260/week.
- Dauphin Island Summer Residential Camp (Alabama) – Themed weekly camps available for rising 5th-12th graders. Dates & prices vary by theme.
- Teen Extreme Youth Camp at Pensacola Christian College – Offered weekly June 13th through July 22nd for ages 12-18. $255/week.
- YMCA Camp Cosby (Alpine, AL) – Themed camps start June 5th for ages 6-15. Prices are determined by length of stay.
- Bazooka Soccer College in Pensacola – Dates vary, residential campers are housed at the University of West Florida campus.