“School’s out for summer, school’s out forever!”
Okay, not forever, but two to three months anyway!
As parents, we look for activities and camps for various reasons. Some of us need help while we work, while others may want to offer our kids a few fun activities over the course of their summer. Our PMC summer camp guide shares a variety of options.
Here are a few tips before jumping in:
• Weekly rates are listed in this guide, but check the links for additional costs. Some camps require one-time registration or supply fees while others may charge extra for field trips or snacks.
• If the camp you are interested in is full, join the waitlist if one is available. I have had many friends get a spot for their child after jumping on waitlists.
• You may not want to show this full guide to your child. We have really fun camps offered in our area, they will want to attend everything. Narrow down the list to a handful then bring your child/children into the conversation to determine the best activities for your family.
• Creatisphere Art Camp – First City Art – Week-long camps for grades 1st-5th will be offered June 7th – August 6th, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m (before & aftercare available). $235-$265/week
•Little Prodigies Arts Summer Camp – Ages 2 to 10. Courses offered in music, art, drama, dance, and gymnastics in a fun, safe environment between 7am-5pm.
• Mixon Magic Performing Arts Camp – Ages 3-10, days/times based on age group. Courses offered are Ballet, Dance, and Showstoppers. $75-$150/week
•Footlights and Summer Stars camp at Pensacola Little Theater – Available for ages 7-15, dates/times determined by age. $250/week
• Sam’s Camp City – Three-day & five-day camps available, June 7th-August 6th 8am-5pm. $105-$150/week
• Pensacola Opera – OVERTURE is Pensacola Opera’s immersive summer experience for students ages 6-12. This camp will teach children about the magic and excitement of live theatre. From creating original sets and props to starring in all roles, campers will work together to present a fully staged and rehearsed 40-minute production of Mozart’s The Magic Flute. July 19-23. $100/ week
•Chip Boes Championship Basketball Camp – Available June 7-11, June 21-25, & July 19-23 for ages 7-13. $95/week
• Ballet Pensacola – Ages 3-10, days/times based on age group. $150-$175/week
• Discovery Day Camp – Pensacola Christian Academy – Available for campers who have completed grades 1-6. Camp hours 8am-3pm (extended care available). $150/week, includes activities, lunch & snack
• EDS Summer Camp – Weekly themed camps June 1st – July 23rd, grades PreK2-8th grade. Half-day & full-day options available
• Kids College at Pensacola State – Available June 7th – July 30th, half days & full days available. $75-$150/week
• Pensacola Cooks Kids Summer Baking Camps – Available for ages 6-15 starting June 7th, times based on age group. $225/week
• Pensacola Mess Hall – Themed weekly camps, offered half-day or full-day. Prices range from $22/day to $280/week based on days & times selected.
• Waterboyz Skate Camp – Available weekly during June & July for ages 6 & up. $125/week.
• Play Pensacola offered by City of Pensacola – Various locations & themes, June 7th – August 10th.
• YMCA Summer & Teen Leadership Camps – Available June 7th – August 6th for ages 5-15. $80-$160/week
• Kidz Pointe Summer Camp at Marcus Pointe – Available May 24th – July 30th for ages 5-12. Camp hours 8am-3pm (extended care available). $150/week
• Pensacola Catholic High Summer Camps – Ages 6-16, days/times based on age group and dates of each camp offered (Lacrosse, Volleyball, Baseball, Cheerleading, Girls Basketball). $100/per session
• No Bummer Summer Gymnastics Camp – First City Gymnastics – June 7th-August 6th, 7am-6pm for ages 5 & up. $124/week
• Bodacious Shops Culinary Kids Camp – June 7th- July 19th, 9am-12pm for ages 6-17. $275/week
• Choose Your Adventure Camp at The Little Gym of Pensacola – Available for ages 3-12
• Sing in the Summer at Pensacola Children’s Chorus – Available for grades 1-12 starting June 7th. Times/days based on grade level. Starts at $150/week.
• Challenger Sports International Soccer Camp – July 19th – July 23rd for Ages 3-14. Times based on age group, $104-$142/weekly rates
• UWF Explorer Camps – June 7th – August 6th for Ages 6-14. 9AM- 3PM, $140-$195/weekly rates
• Pins and Pals Bowling Camp – Weekly camps starting in June for ages 5-18. $90-$130/week
Pace / Milton
• Five Star Dance Centre – Themed camps for ages 4-10 weekly from 9am-12pm. $150/week
• Berryhill Summer Camp – Camp hours 6:30am-6:00pm with weekly field trips. $95/week.
•Kids 4 Fun Summer Camp – 2 locations offering camp June 4th – August 10th with 3 & 5-day programs. 6:30am-6pm for ages 5-12
• Camp Fire at Milton – Weekly camps starting June 14th for ages 5-12. $105/week.
Gulf Breeze / Pensacola Beach
• Falbo’s Family Karate Camp – Weekly camps with karate class & field trips, 7:30am-6:00pm. Daily & weekly rates available.
• Innerlight Surf Camp – Offered 3 days/week, starting June 7th for ages 7&up. $170/week.
• City of Gulf Breeze at GB Rec – Weekly camps starting June 14th, open 7:30am-5:30pm for ages 5-14. $20/day.
• Winshape Camp for Communities – July 19th-23rd starting at 8am for campers who have complete grades K-8th. $219/week.
• Funplex – Available June 14th – August 6th for ages 5-12. Weekly & Daily rates available, $25-$130/week.
• Broadway Lights Dancer Center – Animal Kingdom-themed camp for ages 3-6 offered June 22nd=24th, Disney+ themed camp for ages 6-10 offered July 20th-July 22nd. $150/session.
• Treasured VBS at Gulf Breeze United Methodist – June 14th – June 18th 9am-12pm.
• Summer Day Camp at Gulf Coast Gymnastics – Themed weekly camps starting June 14th for ages 6-13. Camp hours are 8:30am-3:30pm (extended care available). $160/week.
• Challenger Sports International Soccer Camp – June 14th-18th for Ages 3-14. Times based on age group, half-day & full-day options available for ages 7-14. $93-$192/weekly rates,
• Waterboyz Surf & Skim Camp – Available starting June 7th. $175/week.
• Camp Beckwith in Fairhope, AL – Dates & prices determined by grade level completed.
• Camp O’ Pines in Molino, FL – Offered for ages 8-12, weekly starting June 20th. $210-$260/week,
• Dauphin Island Summer Residential Camp in Alabama – Themed weekly camps available for rising 5th-12th graders. Dates & prices vary by theme.
• Teen Extreme Youth Camp at Pensacola Christian College – Offered weekly June 14th- July 23rd for ages 12-18. $255/week.
• YMCA Camp Cosby in Alpine, AL – Themed camps starting June 6th for ages 6-15. Prices determined by length of stay
• Adventure Together with Girl Scouts of Gateway at Camp Kugelman in Lillian, AL – Offered during June & July. $450-$485/week.
• Bazooka Soccer College in Pensacola – Offered July 5th-9th and July 10th-14th, residential campers are housed at the University of West Florida campus. $400/week.