Those of us in the South get an extended (HOT) summer, so we look forward to fall every year. The cool weather, the autumn celebrations, all things pumpkin, football, our gorgeous Florida sunsets, and of course, being outside without sweating!
We are counting down…
To get ready for my favorite season, I recently polled our Pensacola Mom Collective contributor team to get some of their MUST HAVE items for fall. Here are our recommendations – we hope you love them as much as we do!
Star Seeker Brushed Jersey Pajamas for luxe lounge all-day comfort.
- Nest Pumpkin Chai Candle because let’s be honest nothing better than putting you in the fall mood.
- The Rosy Ring brand of candles is always wonderful and beautiful looking, BUT the Rosy Ring Diffuser is surely something to make you smile!
Large Solo Stove Yukon that gives off little to no smoke, perfect for a cool backyard day.
Textured Faux Fur Throw Blanket from Target is all you need to bundle up this fall!
- Delicious Pumpkin Chili from the Skinnytaste Cookbook.
Charlotte Tilbury Super Nudes Face Palette is gorgeous on all skin tones for Fall.
- First City Art Glass Pumpkin Sale (and if you don’t get a chance to see that this year then Pottery Barn has some gorgeous ones as well).
- Emily Ley’s Simplified Notebooks are so fun and a great new fall launch item.
- Who doesn’t have a love/hate relationship with Spanx, but have you tried their seamless leggings? They are a gamechanger!
- Barbour Cavalry Vest (worth the investment on this- lasts through the years).
- Another awesome vest option is this plush sherpa vest from Basin & Range.
- Who doesn’t need a Cuisinart Electric Wine Opener?
- Vitamin C Serum is one of the most important products we need for our face, this Obagi is simply fantastic.
- We are all working to keep that younger, fresh face. This cleansing and firming device helps clean deeper that leads to better absorption of serums and lotions. This is something we can’t live without.
- Don’t forget your lips! This Image Skincare lip balm comes highly recommended by a local doctor.
- Boots … because we all need some comfortable, stylish seasonal ones!
- Speaking of shoes, these super comfortable slip-on sneakers are perfect for pumpkin patches and fall festivals.
- Fall hand soaps (Mrs. Meyers makes a great Apple Cider scent)
- Nothing better on a chilly morning than an oversized sweatshirt, this one comes highly recommended and is a FALL clothing staple.
- PURE Silk Hair Ties are great for the hair, they don’t leave a crease or damage or breaks in your hair.
- Speaking of silk…every woman needs one silk pillowcase to sleep on at night. Not only does it add another level of comfort to your bedtime routine, but it is also recommended by dermatologists too.
- If silk isn’t the thing for you then Barefoot Dreams Socks are the thing for you.
- Jeans are a must for fall and we love these from J. Crew.
- Everyone needs a good dry shampoo, and this is one of our favorites.
- Easy to use dermaplaning tool for at home and on the go. This tool helps for better exfoliating and smoothing the skin.
- Pearl Cluster Earrings are always a classic, dress up or down and you are ready to go!
- Sunglasses are a great fall accessory and these Quay Sunglasses are a great price point for a stylish, cute, good option.
- Adorable Open Cardigan Sweater to go with all the plain t-shirts and jeans. YOUR WELCOME 🙂
- Last but not least, a good fall read, “The Idea of You” (warning, it’s steamy) but worth it!