Palafox Market is back at its regular location in MLK, Jr. Plaza in Downtown Pensacola. The iconic farmers market has been closed for several months in response to the City’s moratorium on public events due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In a carefully planned, phased reopening, Palafox Market is launching with about half its regular vendors, showcasing food, farm produce and products geared towards safety and sanitation such as handmade soaps and face masks. Organizers are working hard to ensure that shoppers and vendors can enjoy the market safely.
Additional vendor and visitor safety precautions include, but are not limited to:
• Increased physical space between vendors.
• Face coverings are required by all in attendance.
• No vendor shall provide/offer samples, unless individually packaged.
• All vendors will be required to wear gloves (and gloves must be changed regularly.)
• All vendors will be required to display products at the front of their stall. Customers will not be allowed to enter vendor stalls to avoid crowding.
• Security will be present to m